Sunday, April 24, 2011

Denim Jacket

So I guess I'm kind of late with the whole denim jacket thing, but last weekend I went shopping with my friend, and I picked this up at Urban Outfitters. It was $69.50 which was quite a lot for me to spend on one thing but it was really cute in person (honestly the way this model wears it just doesn't do it justice haha - I promise it looks better in real life). But it's kinda annoying, because I checked UO's website again today and it was on sale.


Levi's Chambray Trucker Jacket






I'm really not a denim jacket type of person...I usually find them really stiff and awkward and old fashioned looking. But this one was a really light wash, and really casual looking, and I thought it'd be great now that warmer weather's here. There are vertical white stripes going down, and the inside of the jacket is a darker blue, so when you roll up the sleeves it has a really cool effect - almost looks like it's tie-dye.

Here are some pics I've taken off of Lookbook to get inspiration on how to wear the jacket in the spring summer.


source here
source here
source here

1 comments:

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

love denim. <3


p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a $75 gift card to old gold boutique if you'd like to check it out. xx
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Post a Comment