Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Late to the Game

Untitled
Some thing which I would love for summer...


1. 3/4 length sleeve/loose drapey tops. I feel like these are really good for spring and early summer, when it might still be a bit chilly outside, but too hot for a sweater. Also I really loove loose tops right now - the ones that just hang off of you. Really tight tops are just awkward, personally.


2. Big non-button down sweater. Yeah, so it's not really winter anymore, but I honestly cannot get enough of these sweaters. They're so cozy and nice, and good for those days when it's really rainy (It's supposed to rain every day this week where I live...). Also I like non-button down ones because you can just put them on over anything, and don't have to worry about what you wear under.


3. Patterned and opaque tights. Love love love them (haha I say that about everything, don't I?). I like wearing interesting tights under shorts, and then I can just wear a plain top and the outfit will still look really cool. Also I really like the effect of opaque tights.


4. Floral shorts/pants. I've been looking for these for a while now, and I just can't find any in my size. I guess they're just too popular...But again with these, I feel like you could wear a plain top and still look good.


5. Wedges. Never really liked them much before, but now I'm really starting to find some good ones.


6. Combat boots. Ok, yeah. I know they were all like "in" last fall or whatever, but I never really got into it. But now I think it would be cool to just have a pair...they really could go with anything, and it wouldn't even matter if they got scratched or dirty because they'd just look more combat-y...hah.


Oh and how cute would an outfit with the striped top, floral shorts, white sweater, tights, and either the wedges or boots all together be? xx







4 comments:

Tesa said...

nice blog!

herecomesthesun said...

great choices :) for me at the moment it's coming into Autumn so I'm choosing what warmer things to wear!

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

i'm also looking for some striped tops for summer. i just started to get into wearing stripes, and they're so versatile!

Veronika Novotny said...

Gorgeous items. I'm loving stripes for spring, and the floral shorts are just too perfect -love! Hope you get to add all of these lovely bits to your wardrobe. xx veronika

Post a Comment