Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekly Thoughts, Week 2:

(here)
001. One of my friend's cats just had kittens, and he's giving them away. There are two tabbys, one that is all black, and one that is black and one and looks like a cow haha. I would love one, especially one of the last two, but unfortunately I don't think I'll have time to take care of it, and neither does anyone else at home. 

(here)
 002. I've come to realize that I'm such a pacifist. I just can't stand fighting. Today I did something that was slightly bad (don't worry, nothing illegal), and I might have gotten away with it. Except I just can't stand the fact that someone may be mad at me, that someone may think worse of me for what I did. They probably don't even care that much, but the fact that that they might kills me.

(here)
003. My mom made brownies today. Mmmmmm. Haha every time I'm bored or stressed now, I'll just constantly be reaching for them.


(here)
004. So I've never actually seen Rent - the show or the movie - but when I was younger I borrowed the soundtrack from the library, because I'd heard one of the songs somewhere, and I just fell in love with all the songs. They're amazing. I basically have them all memorized, haha now to just see the movie. Oooh and Rent is coming back to the stage in 52 days! I have to go see it then...A few months ago they were announcing on their website (http://www.siteforrent.com/) how they were holding auditions. Except you have to be 18 our older to try out. Shame...


005. Really want the Rose to the Occasion Top in Afternoon from Modcloth...I've been wanting something long sleeved and flowy like this for a while. I'm a bit hesitant to order from there though, because there are no extra smalls, and I've heard that their things are usually bigger than their supposed size anyway...

1 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Kittens are so cute. Shame they pee literally everywhere. x hivenn

Post a Comment